NFC RFID reader writer for 13.56Mhz NFC MIFARE RFID tags
|10 - 49 pcs||14.36 EUR|
|50 - 10000 pcs||12.76 EUR|
MOD-RFID1356MIFARE can read and write NFC / MIFARE RFID tags operating at 13.56Mhz. MOD-RFID1356MIFARE uses NXP PN532 to read and write NFC / MIFARE RFID cards. The board design features an additional second microcontroller to expands the ways to communicate with the host device - it adds 3 more possibilities: USB HID keyboard, USB CDC serial communication and UART serial at CMOS levels for boards with UEXT.
- Easy to integrate with any computer or board with USB host capabilites
- Comes with custom firmware with easy-to-access modes of oparation and convenient commands
- Emulates USB HID keyboard
- Emulates USB CDC serial port
- Connects to any board via the UART at the UEXT connector
- Easy to update the firmware without the need of external tools
- Large antenna
- Two LEDs
- Operating temperature: -30+85°C ~ (-22+185)°F
- Dimensions: (90 x 47)mm ~ (3.54 x 1.85)"